Muddy runs.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Got to check another item off the list! It's not really a fall thing, but I wanted to run a race! I recruited my sister to run with me, and we did The Great Pumpkin Run. We got a nice shirt, a pumpkin and some cider after the race.


Even though the cider was in a tiny little cup...it was still a fun race! It had rained a few nights before, and the cornfields were still so muddy. The last mile was all through a corn maze, and it was impossible to actually run.

We really weren't running competitively, so I didn't mind too much. Both of us really didn't train at all beforehand, and my body definitely felt those three miles!

I have a lot of respect for long distance runners and marathon runners, I know it takes a crazy amount of dedication.

I've also run the color run and the warrior dash, and to be honest, I enjoyed those two races more than this one. However, this race definitely put me in a fall mood! It took place at a pumpkin patch, and it was a beautiful day to be outside. Trying to live up that fall life before the cold and snow starts! :)

The picture on the side is me, struggling to lift my feet out of the mud. It was hard work!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram