A bit of a change.

Monday, January 04, 2016

So I've realized over the past few months of having this blog, and trying to think of ideas and failing, that maybe I should try something different.

I write for a living. It's hard for me to spend my entire day writing and editing, and then in my free time to come up with more ideas for writing. Don't get me wrong, I love blogs and blogging, but I think a different direction will be good.

I'm a huge fan of lists. I'm fascinated by to-do lists, bucket lists, and other lists used to organize your life or goals. At any point in time, I probably have about five different lists going, whether it be a seasonal to-do list, a to-read list, a to-watch list, or something else you can think of.

Since I already make lists a part of my life, I figured why not write about that? Often, I'll make it a goal of mine to do something fun or to try something new, and so writing about it will allow me to document memories and also share with you guys my goals and life.

Also, I'd love love love if others shared their own lists or goals, because I find it so interesting to see how other people organize. Hopefully anyone who reads this will find it a good idea, and hopefully I will update a little more with this! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram