November beginnings.

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

I liked writing my October beginnings post last month, so I figured I'd keep it up for this month. While I don't like November as much as I do October, I'm still excited for it! My family celebrates a couple of birthdays in November and also it's Nicole's birthday this month!

And if you're American, then we also have Thanksgiving at the end of the month, and how can I not like food and relaxation??



What I'm Doing: Job searching, yayyyy! :/ For those of you have applied for jobs, you know this isn't an awesome process. But due to some certain circumstances, I am back to looking on the job market! Don't worry, I'm not too upset about it. :)

I'm also looking forward to Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving isn't my favorite holiday, but I'm not one to turn down a day of eating and relaxing. And I actually get two meals since we visit my family and my boyfriend's family.

A big part of October was spent on Instagram, creating my 'bookstagram' account. I've really enjoyed growing my account and doing my favorite thing, talking about books. You can follow me @andrea.readss on Instagram, I plan on keeping up with it in November too. :)

I would also really like to get down to the city and visit a museum. I'm thinking maybe the Shedd Aquarium or the Art Institute. Not sure if this will happen, but I figure writing it down might force me into action!


Reading:
I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on "The Midnight Star" by Marie Lu. It's the last book in a trilogy, and the first two were so dark and gripping. I would recommend it to any fans of fantasy, and I can't wait to see how the story ends. It came out in October, so I may have to wait a little bit for my library to have a free copy!

Since joining bookstagram, I have seen non-stop glowing reviews of Illuminae and Gemina. I'm honestly not sure what the series is even about, but I think it takes place in space. Anyway, I just picked the two books up, and hopefully I'll like it as much as everyone else.

Watching:
Last month, I was working on catching up with Jane the Virgin. It's such a cute show, and I am officially all caught up. A new season is already airing, but I don't mind waiting until it's on Netflix.

The next show I'm going to try is (drumroll, please) Gilmore Girls! A couple of months ago I started watching it and got almost to the end of season 1, and I lost interest. But I'm trying it again, since everyone loves it so much! I figure it will be a good time to watch it since the new 4-part series is coming to Netflix at the end of the month.


Anyway, that's all I have to share for the upcoming month! Look forward to some unboxings and maybe some book reviews. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram