Oh, hello

Monday, June 29, 2015

Hey, hi, hello!

Welcome to this little blog project...thing. I've had a couple of these and they never seem to pan out, but I'm optimistic that this one will stick!

You're probably wondering about the title of the blog, which I have to admit, it came off the top of my head.

I'm a 22-year-old journalist, and before I graduated college I was constantly on the lookout for blogs that related to my field, so that I could learn and see what other journalists were doing.

Now I can't promise that this blog will be only about journalism, since it's not the only thing in my life, but I will put in a few stories from work and such.

I also would love to write a bit about general life stuff, advice, and traveling. Actually, I'm really up to write about anything. Obviously, writing is a passion of mine, and I hope that this blog shows that!

Well, hope to see you around soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram