Owlcrate Review: October Box

Friday, November 04, 2016

I know this is late, but the end of October was a hectic time, so I didn't have a lot of time to sit down and talk about each product in the Owlcrate box! Hopefully you don't mind that it's a little late. :)

So the theme for October's Owlcrate was Once Upon A Dream (November's theme is Wonderland...and I think I will like that box better than this month's).

The book for this month is called "Vassa in the Night" by Sarah Porter. It's a story based on Russian folklore, and is a story about Vassa and her magical wood doll, Erg. I have to admit, I haven't started it yet. I'm a little cautious, because I've seen a lot of reviews from people who didn't like it, but we will see!

My two favorite items from this box are probably the Peter Pan beanie. It's green and has a little red feather on it, like Peter Pan does. I don't usually wear beanies, but this one is so comfy, I could see myself wearing it on a lazy day.

My other favorite item was a beautiful bangle charm bracelet that is inspired by the tale of Sleeping Beauty. It has a little blue gem on it, a spinning wheel, and a charm that says Once Upon A Dream. Sometimes jewelry I receive from others really isn't my taste, but I can actually see myself wearing this.

The other items in the box included a passport notebook inspired by the Wizard of Oz, a fabric button bookmark and of course, some promo items based on the Vassa in the Night.

All in all, I think I liked last month's box better. I did like the beanie and the bracelet in this box, but I had never heard of the book and the rest of the things aren't really things I'll use. Don't worry, I still love Owlcrate! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram