July Favorites!

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Since I feel like I see these on blogs all the time (and my friend Nicole did one last month :) ), I wanted to do one as well! I figure five is a good number, especially since I can't think of too many.

First off, is a place! Can places be counted in this? Oh well, I'm counting it. I went to Niagara Falls earlier this month (and wrote a blog post about it) and I just loved it. I still find myself missing the amazing view we had!


I would honestly love to go back to Niagara Falls, and I think it's a place everyone needs to visit!

I've also been reading a ton this summer, even with my job. Among the books I read in July were Yes, Please by Amy Poehler and Lock In by John Scalzi. If you are a fan of Amy Poehler, please please please read her book. It is so good, and so heart-warming. The other book was a bit of a random pick, but I enjoyed that as well. If you like mysteries or sci-fi, I'd give it a read. :)

Paper Towns! I actually saw the movie the day it came out with some pretty rad people, and I really liked it! No movie is as good as the book, but I think this representation did the book justice. I didn't like every single part, but if you read the book, it's worth a watch.

As for makeup/beauty products, I've been loving Real Chemistry luminous 3-minute peel. It's a product that I got in my BirchBox, and it's so nice! I've only used it a few times, but each time it's made my skin so soft and smooth. Definitely recommend!

Lastly, My boyfriend also got me into this game on Steam called Papers, Please. I used to play Lemonade Stand as a kid (please tell me I'm not alone) and the game is really reminiscent of that for me. It's also very peaceful, for some reason.

Well, I tried to cover a lot of bases here! Got some books, games and beauty products all thrown together, so hopefully someone makes a new discovery!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram