Autumn.

Monday, September 07, 2015

I like to think of September as fall; so to me, that means that fall is officially here. Cue pumpkin everything!

I've mentioned in previous posts that I like to make to-do lists and bucket lists; basically anything to keep myself organized and on task. So now that it's fall, I decided to make a fall bucket list, and I got started on it this weekend!

Despite that fact that it was about 90 degrees outside, I decided to get outside and go for a walk/hike. There's a really pretty place by my house that I've gone to for years, and so my boyfriend and I went there.

I'm a big fan of being outside, so even though it was pretty hot out, I didn't mind to much. The place usually has a waterfall, but since we've had so little rain the past few weeks, it was just a trickle. You can see in the picture below the tiny bit of water flowing down (also note me...checking for snakes, I'm terrified).

It was definitely nice to take advantage of the nice weather for Labor Day, and kind of bask in the heat before it's winter. Since I have this list,  I will make a few posts as I do the things on the list; it will give me something to write about!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram