Ice skating and "seasonal activities"

Thursday, January 21, 2016

I'm a big fan of doing quintessential seasonal things during their respective seasons. For example, it never feels like winter unless I go sledding or make a snowman. In summer, I have to go swimming at least a few times. There are just certain activities that make those seasons for me!



A winter activity that I always love to do is ice skating. I honestly wish I would go more often, but I only end up going maybe once every other year.

So my boyfriend, and my friend and her boyfriend, headed out to do some ice skating. It was an indoor rink (I've actually never skated outdoors), and the place was PACKED. My friend's boyfriend was...not good (sorry Jake!) and actually ended up grabbing onto us a few times to steady himself.

I don't have much else to say on the experience, I just wanted to say why it was a thing I wanted to do and it made me happy to do so. Although, I have to say, my ankles were absolutely killing me for about three days after, seriously they were actually swollen.

Andrea :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram