Ready for fall.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

So the last few days have made me excited for summer to actually end! Summer is probably my favorite season, so I don't say that lightly, but I am ready for all the fall has to bring me. :)

These last few days have definitely been cooler where I live and it's just reminded me of all the things I like to do in the fall...so I thought I'd share some here with you!


Pumpkin Patches. 

I have several little nieces and nephews and so fall means pumpkin patches. And lots of them. I probably go to the pumpkin patch about seven times each fall. You could say I'm an expert.

Haunted Houses.

My boyfriend was just arguing with me about my love of haunted houses, because he thinks that if I don't like scary movies and shows then I shouldn't like haunted houses. But haunted houses are just fun. I usually try to hit up a couple each year, and I definitely like going in bigger groups, it's just more fun that way.

Bike Rides.

I always love to ride my bike, but the fall makes it special somehow. There's just so much to look at, and if the weather is nice, then it really can be a perfect time.

Snuggling!

A cup of tea or hot chocolate, a movie, some popcorn, a warm, fuzzy blanket, and someone to share it with. There's nothing better.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram