Three Reasons To Be Happy Week #1

Monday, September 04, 2017

I see these posts on blogs a lot, and I love the positivity behind it. My friend Nicole also makes blog posts like this, and you should read hers because they're really cute. Anyway, I like the idea, so I figured I'd try them out! I don't think I'll do them every week, but I will do them occasionally. I also think I will talk about things that have recently happened that week and also things in the next few weeks that I'm looking forward to.

1. Painting our kitchen.
My boyfriend and I recently bought a house! And with that has come a lot of projects. We are slowly making the house our own, and our latest project is painting the kitchen. I sadly don't have any pictures on hand, but we're changing it to a nice, happy yellow color. It was a brown color, which was just a little too dark for me. I'm looking forward to buying decor for the kitchen and really making it ours.

2. Labor Day weekend.
My family always goes out of town for Labor Day weekend, and it's always fun to spend time with family and enjoy our lakehouse. This year we went to the nearby town for some shopping, took a golf cart ride and enjoyed the last of summer! Then yesterday, we spent time with my boyfriend's family for their annual Bean Bag Tournament, and even though neither of us won, it was still nice to enjoy the awesome weather and eat some good food.

3. Wedding time.
My boyfriend has a friend getting married next weekend and so we are going out of town to see him get married! It's an outdoor ceremony a couple hours away and it's casual, so I'm looking forward to a fun night with hopefully great weather!

And that's a wrap! I'm hoping to get back into blogging more frequently, so here's hoping for more blog posts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram