Review: FabFitFun Fall Box

Monday, September 26, 2016

I know, I know...another subscription box review. But I enjoyed both of these boxes so much this month, that it's honestly what I talked about a lot in real life too!

Also, I'm trying to back into the swing of blog writing and these posts help me to do that. :)

Sooooo FabFitFun! Now this was something I've been aware of for a while and I kept debating whether or not to subscribe, until my lovely friend Nicole basically convinced me because she has gotten the last few boxes (and reviewed them!) and she loved them so much. When she was telling me about the Fall box, I just bit the bullet, because who was I kidding, I knew I would love the box.

I'm not going to talk about every item in the box, but just hit a few of my favorites!


First up is the scarf! There were a couple different color options...and I received a perfect colored one for fall. I love the tan, black and white of the scarf and it is huge. When they say this is a blanket scarf, they really mean it. The scarf retails for $34.99 and is from Modcloth. I can't wait to break this out for all the fall activities and pumpkin farm visits. ;)

The other item that I really liked are the fitness socks from Toesox, which according to FFF, retail for $17. I was part of the toe socks generation and I remember having quite a few pairs in middle school. So this felt like a throwback for me, and I used them last week for yoga and they really did help. If you're someone who doesn't get slippery feet during exercise you may not like them, but when I do hot yoga, they really help me keep the grip on my mat.

I also really have been enjoying the travel mug, coloring book and night serum that came with the box.

My skin does get dry around the time when the seasons change, and when the weather turns colder, this serum will really help me out. It retails for $50, and while I've only been using it for a few days, it feels really nice on the skin. There's no scent that I can tell, which can be good for those of us who don't like a heavy scent. I'm also really picky about putting things on my skin, as a lot of products feel too heavy or oily for me, but this is a good balance.

The travel mug ($19) and the coloring book ($16) make up the fun part of the box for me. I got the mug which says, "Joy comes in the morning." The black and gold coloring are so cute, and I can never turn down a mug for my collection. I do have a couple of coloring books already because they're so on trend right now, but the "Things Coloring Book" I got is the perfect size and doesn't have too complicated of colorings. I hate coloring pages where there are a million things to color, it's overwhelming! (Anyone else? No?) So I was happy with this one.

My one complaint about this box is the eyeshadow palette. It is a pretty solid dupe for the Naked 2 palette, which I already own and really like. The colors are pigmented in this palette, but there is a lot of fall out. When you're applying, maybe wet your brush to get the color to really stay and not fall on your cheek.

Even though I wasn't a huge fan of the palette, I'm going to keep my subscription for the winter box, so in a few months you may see another FFF review. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram