October beginnings.

Saturday, October 01, 2016

I love the format of Nicole's monthly wrap-up posts, but I thought I would do mine in a direction of talking about the month ahead, instead of talking about the past month. (Also, go check out Nicole's blog, for real, she's my favorite.)

I love that I've been in such a writing mood lately, and I hope you guys are enjoying more frequent posts from me! I think part of the switch has been because of the change in seasons and temperature that has been happening! The last few days have really felt like fall, so it feels right that it's October now!

Reading: I just bought Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo and Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas. These are both books in series that I really love and have been looking forward to for a long time. I can't wait to start these this month, and you'll probably see a review post from me too. :)

What I'm Doing: On October 15, I'm participating in the Out of Darkness walk for the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention. While I don't know anyone who has committed suicide, suicide has impacted several people who I dearly love, so I am going to try to honor them and those they lost during this day!

Since it's October, this also means lots and lots of fall and Halloween activities. I know that I'm going to a haunted forest next weekend, which I am so excited for, and also planning lots of pumpkin farm visits. (When you've got little kids in the family, it's a guarantee you will go to a pumpkin farm.)

I think the other thing for October that may be happening is a possible Six Flags visit as well as a yoga event...if Nicole and I get our asses in gear and actually buy tickets!

Watching: The newest season of New Girl just got put on Netflix so I'm sure that I will finish that this month. I also would like to catch up on Jane the Virgin. Not too many TV plans this month, except I do have to remember to watch the Hamilton documentary at the end of the month. (Mostly because I'm going to see it this summer!!!)

I think that's about it for October...I'm excited for this month. October is probably one of my favorite months of the year, and I'm looking forward to it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram