Owlcrate Review: November Box.

Friday, December 09, 2016

So here is my slightly delayed post about the November Owlcrate! The theme for last month's box was Wonderland, and it was themed around Alice in Wonderland. While I'm not a huge Alice in Wonderland fan, this box was probably one of my favorites ever.

First up, is the book itself, Heartless, by Marissa Meyer! Meyer is the author of the Lunar Chronicles which is a really cool futuristic/fairytale crossover that I have read and loved. I haven't started Heartless yet, but I already know that I like the author's writing so I'm excited to start. Heartless is about the Queen of Hearts and her backstory. I'm interested to see the villain's perspective for this!

There were three pretty awesome things in this box (there were more things, but these were my favorites).

The first was a cute Alice in Wonderland bookmark from Authored Adornments. It's a metal bookmark and the quote is imposed on the top of the bookmark. Hard to describe, but it's really cute!

Owlcrate has given a tea box once before and it was amazing, so I'm so happy they decided to give tea again! It's from Riddles Tea Shoppe, and it's called the Wonderland elixir. I still haven't tried it, but it smells amazing and it's supposed to be snowy this weekend, so maybe I'll make a cup.

Lastly, was a special cover of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. They did a special cover for the box, and it is so pretty and purple! I actually have never read Alice in Wonderland, although I've seen the movie, so this read was interesting for me! Definitely made me remember the movie, but it's a crazy read!

Owlcrate continues to be one of my favorite subscription boxes, although my Winter FabFitFun is coming soon, so we will see how I like that one!

The December box theme is "Epic" and apparently will have Harry Potter items, so obviously I signed up for that. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram